The MISSION of the Pyramid Lake Tribal Health Clinic is to provide responsive, consumer-oriented, comprehensive health care that is accessible to the communities of the Pyramid Lake Paiute Reservation, and to strive for the continuous improvement of the quality of health care provided to patients through increasing resources, targeting high risks groups, and improving each staff member’s knowledge and practice of health care.
The GOAL of the Pyramid Lake Tribal Health Clinic is to provide health care with respect, compassion, and cultural awareness for the patients we serve. Provide health care services with competent and dedicated staff committed to providing individualized care designed to improve the health of the patients we serve. Provide community-based public health promotion and disease prevention activities that will help improve the overall health of the communities we serve, by targeting subgroups that are at high risk of developing health problems. Provide a variety of community health education that will help increase health knowledge of the communities we serve in an effort to reduce the prevalence of disease in those communities.
IMPORTANT HEALTH INFORMATION:
1. For Scheduling Tests
2. Questions and information regarding COVID-19
4. Be prepared to leave a message.
1. Plan ahead!
2. Call First for refill: 775-574-2600. Be preparted to leave a message. Plese leave a clear message with your NAME and PHONE NUMBER where you can be reached or where staff can leave a message. (it is VERY IMPORTANT that you check your messages.)
3. ALLOW up to ONE (1) business day for a call back.
4. ALLOW up to TWO (2) buisness days for medication processing
5. WAIT for a call back for pick-up.
REMINDER: ON-LINE REFILLS ARE AVAILABLE VIA THE REFILPRO APP
APPOINTMENTS ONLY PLEASE CALL 775-574-1018
1. ALL medical visits will be by APPOINTMENT ONLY. NO WALK-INS AVAILABLE.
2. Be preparted to leave a message. Leave a CLEAR message with your NAME and ACTIVE PHONE NUMBER where you can be reached of if we need, we can leave a message. It is VERY IMPORTANT to have an active voice mail and to check your voice mail.
3. A Nurse or Provider will call back in the order the calls have been received during business hours or by the next business day. They need this time to review your chart to better prepart for your call.
Health Benefits - Continuing
HOURS OF OPERATION:Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Dawna Brown, Health Director