PLTHC Patient Complaint Form
The MISSION of the Pyramid Lake Tribal Health
Clinic is to provide responsive, consumer-oriented, comprehensive health
care that is accessible to the communities of the Pyramid Lake Paiute
Reservation, and to strive for the continuous improvement of the quality
of health care provided to patients through increasing resources, targeting
high risks groups, and improving each staff member’s knowledge and
practice of health care.
The GOAL of the Pyramid Lake Tribal Health Clinic is to provide health
care with respect, compassion, and cultural awareness for the patients
we serve. Provide health care services with competent and dedicated staff
committed to providing individualized care designed to improve the health
of the patients we serve. Provide community-based public health promotion
and disease prevention activities that will help improve the overall health
of the communities we serve, by targeting subgroups that are at high risk
of developing health problems. Provide a variety of community health education
that will help increase health knowledge of the communities we serve in
an effort to reduce the prevalence of disease in those communities.
IMPORTANT HEALTH INFORMATION:
|Purchased Referred Care (PRC)
|Health Services, Emergency
and After Hour Care
|You May Be Responsible For Payment IF....
- Call 911 for emergenices or go to the nearest Emergency Room. **If possible utilize hospital/urgent care within your private insurance network.
- Elders (65 years+) and the Disabled have 30 days to report
- Call: (775) 574-1018 - PLTHC PRC
- You do not call and speak to a Health Clinic Nurse and are either verbally sent to the ER or requested to be seen as a walk-in and then sent to the ER through Health Clinic Referral.
- If you are sent by referral and do not go to ER the same day the referral is written.
- The ER doctor requests a follow-up and you do not follow up with our Health Clinic provider to obtain a referral for that visit.
- The situation is not considered an emergency and you could have been seen at the Tribal Health Clinic
- You do not report within specified times.
Health Benefits - Continuing
The Health Clinic Health Benefits Representatives Dorian Lowery and Joby Kness, are available to assist with Medicaid, Medicare, and health insurance benefits and enrollment. Call (775) 574-1018 and ask to speak to a Health Benefit Representative.
Yoga Classes- Wednesday classes
.CLICK HERE for Yoga Schedule and Locations.
As part of this program being offered is a Therapeutic Program for Infants and Children with Special Needs. "Yoga for the Special Child (TM)". If you are interested in this program, individual classes are available, please contact Kathy Randolph directly at (775) 322-4600 for an appointment or to discuss your child(ren) needs.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesdays: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ONLY (afternoons reserved for meetings)
| - Arrive 15 minutes prior to appointments
| - Always bring your current insurance information
| - Bring a list of your medication, do not wait to the last minute for refills
| - Held the last Saturday of each month.
| - Services available: children dentistry, chiropractor, podiatry, immunization, and Cardiologist
PLTHC - Health Board
|Meets the last Tuesday of each month at 5:30pm
|Tribal Council Representatives
Dawna Brown, Health Director
PYRAMID LAKE TRIBAL HEALTH CLINIC
705 Highway 446
P.O. Box 227
Nixon, Nevada 89424
Phone: (775) 574-1018
Fax: (775) 574-1028