PUBLIC NOTICE: Final Regulations changes approved August 19, 2015.
- Effective 10/01/2015 the Pyramid Lake Tribe is offering a 10% discount on all permits if you are a Senior (65 and older), military, or a member of recognized tribe.
All people meeting the senior category that have purchased a permit in the past will be automatically switched over on 10/01/2015 and will be immediately eligible for the discounted price.
- Any individual who has never had a Pyramid Lake Tribal permit in the past will be able to register as a senior/military/or tribal member and therefore receive the discounted price.
- For Military and Tribal members from other tribes that have purchased a license in the past you will need to contact the Pyramid Lake Tribe to have your profile updated to receive future discounts on permit purchases. There will be no credits issued for failure to contact our office prior to having your profile updated.
Changes in Regulations for 2013-2014 Season
The total daily TROUT limit is 2 FISH:
- Legal size is 16" to 19", and 24" & longer;
- Only 1 fish over 24" allowed in possession;
- No fish less than 16", or between 19" and 24" allowed in possession (in order to protect more larger fish for spawning and to produce more trophy size fish!).
Permits may now be securely purchased
Select links on the left to view
regulations, purchase permits,
and submit fishing survey
Refresh your Browser to be sure you are not displaying
cached (older) versions of the webpage
Welcome to the Ranger Station of the Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe.
established to protect and preserve all lands within
the boundary of the
For both tribal members and visitors alike, it is our duty to see that
safety guidelines and closed area access are followed in order to preserve
tribal lands for future generations.
Pyramid Lake Tribal Code and Regulations and fines have been
Vehicles must be parked 250 feet away from all launching facilities as per regulation 1.18.4, that ONLY Emergency Vehicles are allowed to park next to the docks and launching area. Failure to comply is a $100 citation fine.
Check the links to the left for the current information.
Please note the Filming and Photography Policies
Filming & Photography Policies
2500 Lakeview Dr.
Sutcliffe, NV. 89510
RV Park Update
The Marina RV in Sutcliffe is now under the management of the Realty Department, but people can pay at the Ranger Station for the RV sites. Also the rates are $400.00 a month, $150.00 a week and $25.00 a night.
The I-80 RV park in Wadsworth is also managed by the Realty Department. The rates are $375.00 a month, $100.00 a week and $25.00 a night. Also I don't have any burning man specials at the park.
You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer in
order for you to read the PDF Forms. Instructions are available
for obtaining and using Adobe Reader at their website.
Download free Adobe Reader now .