Food Distribution Program
PO Box 263
11 Brady Street
Wadsworth, NV 89442
If you are in need of food, please visit us at 11 Brady Street in Wadsworth, NV.
We run 2 services:
- Any person is welcomed to get food, tribal or non-tribal, on or off reservation
- No income restrictions
- You can come up to 5 times a month as needed
- Must live within the boundaries of the reservation or Fernley
- Income restricted
- Both tribal and non-tribal are welcomed if you live within the boundaries of the PL Reservation
- If you live in Fernley, you must have at least one household member enrolled in a Federally recognized Tribe
Please call or text to make an appointment for services or if you have any questions.
Main Phone Line: (775) 217-7344
Secondary Line: (775) 530-3075
Check this page for updates from the Food Distribution Programs! Staff will also be releasing a Newsletter for up to date information regarding their brand new program.
Dec 2021 Food Distribution News Release
Sept 2021 Food Distribution News Release